Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Kelly. I'm a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 14 now! I've lived all over the country and even in Hawaii. Right now, I'm currently in Southeast Missouri. Throughout my adult life, I've wanted to find a forum of some sort that encourages other Christian women. I've found wonderful craft blogs, weight loss sites, motherhood sites, book clubs, etc. So I am going to try my hand at a blog that contains a little bit of everything. Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat!!

Contact me by email at coffeecupchristianity@gmail.com or at urlinia@yahoo.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

5 question Friday

1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers? 
Personally, I don't call them any of those....I call em "flippers" because that's what they sound like when folks walk with them on..."fliiiip" "fliiip"

2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom? 
I'm a what did you to to him first kind of mom...but, then again, if I find out mine started it...there will be consequences.


3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other? No, I really don't think I would.  I'm very open and honest with my friends and they are with me, so "confronting" wouldn't really apply.  One of my best friends, Tammy, didn't like my husband at all but still stood up with me as my maid of honor when I married him.  Unfortunately, she was right about him and although it took me 17 years to finally figure that out, she has still remained one of my best friends.

4} Biggest pet peeve? When someone breaks the sound barrier to jump in front of you on the freeway and then drops down to slug speed. 

5} What's your favorite take out meal?
My favorite take out meal would have to be Little Caesars pizza and most importantly their bread sticks!!

No comments: