Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Kelly. I'm a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 14 now! I've lived all over the country and even in Hawaii. Right now, I'm currently in Southeast Missouri. Throughout my adult life, I've wanted to find a forum of some sort that encourages other Christian women. I've found wonderful craft blogs, weight loss sites, motherhood sites, book clubs, etc. So I am going to try my hand at a blog that contains a little bit of everything. Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat!!

Contact me by email at coffeecupchristianity@gmail.com or at urlinia@yahoo.com

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meet Me on Monday

It is Monday and I am joining Acting Balanced`for Meet Me On Monday.  It is a bloghop.  If you have a blog you should hook up with us.  It is loads of fun!

The five questions for this week are:

1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?

My answers are:

1. My favorite kind of soup would have to be Cheesy chunky potato soup!  It's filling, so you don't have to eat five bowls to get satisfied.... =P , the deep smoky flavor from the bacon and ham is just enough to make you almost believe that you are down home on a farm, and the cheddar cheese melted in with the soup...it's to die for!  Cut a chunk of crusty french bread to go with it and you have the perfect meal!

2.  The last movie I seen in a theater was New Moon, with my godson, Jacob.  It was his birthday and that's what he wanted to do!  We had a blast together that day!

3.  My least favorite TV programs would have to be soap operas.  The unrealistic plots are always the same, you can pretty much predict who is going to end up with whom, and who's going to die and be resurrected by the following season.  I get way more drama than I need just in real life alone!

4.  Actually I have seriously considered writing a book about my life!! But for now, I've made it an extra tab on my blog called, "Memoirs of a Messed Up Mom".  (I have a weird sense of humor!)

5.  Three of the places that are on my bucket list to visit, (there are way more than three, but for these purposes, I will follow directions!)  Tuscany, Italy; Prague, Czech Republic; and anywhere in Ireland.  Tuscany because I fell in love with it after watching Under the Tuscan Sun.  It just looks so romantic and the scenery was absolutely beautiful!  Prague, because of the architecture.  So beautiful and it stirs something deep inside that made me fall in love!  Ireland, because that's where my roots originated from and I would love to see the beauty and the natural landscapes with my own two eyes.  I've imagined it for a long time, hearing my relatives talk so much about "the home country".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tuscany, I also fell in love with it after watching Under the Tuscan Sun. A must see!!!
I become a NEW follower, come by and visit anytime.

Nani said...

I though Jacob was your GRANDson...Hmmm...
Different Jacob?

I'd buy your book. Will the soup recipe be in it???

Love you, {{{hugs}}}