Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Kelly. I'm a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 14 now! I've lived all over the country and even in Hawaii. Right now, I'm currently in Southeast Missouri. Throughout my adult life, I've wanted to find a forum of some sort that encourages other Christian women. I've found wonderful craft blogs, weight loss sites, motherhood sites, book clubs, etc. So I am going to try my hand at a blog that contains a little bit of everything. Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat!!

Contact me by email at coffeecupchristianity@gmail.com or at urlinia@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Fill ins from Nani's Blog

This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I ____
2. I ___ high school
3. Deciding what to ___________________________ before I ___________________ is such a pain sometimes
4. _________________is my favorite_________________


My answers:

1.  Sometimes I get really goofy with my grandkids.  We'll put in a Veggietales or a Wiggles dvd and we will dance all over the living room singing at the top of our lungs!  I promise you that they last a lot longer than I do!

2.  I wished I had only gone to one high school.  I went to 3.  Ferndale High School, in Ferndale, MI; Romeo High School in Romeo, MI; and Hazel Park Senior High School in Hazel Park, MI from where I graduated from.  It was rough because at that point in my life I was fairly shy and it was difficult to make friends easily.  Once I hit Hazel Park High, I connected with some of my friends from middle school/junior high, so it wasn't as difficult.  But I miss the drama club, the french club, the debate club, and I miss the feeling of energy and promise upon graduation!

3. Deciding what to wear before I go to church is such a pain sometimes.  My weight fluctuates fairly regularly and it's difficult to know what will fit on any given Sunday!!

4.  Writing is my favorite pastime.  I enjoy creating story lines and character developments and I actually started writing my very first novel a couple of years ago...although I have put it in storage for now.  So many things going on in my life at the moment, it's hard to cultivate some serious creative inspiration!  I will get back to it soon.  I always feel like a part of me is missing when I'm not writing.

No comments: