Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Kelly. I'm a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 14 now! I've lived all over the country and even in Hawaii. Right now, I'm currently in Southeast Missouri. Throughout my adult life, I've wanted to find a forum of some sort that encourages other Christian women. I've found wonderful craft blogs, weight loss sites, motherhood sites, book clubs, etc. So I am going to try my hand at a blog that contains a little bit of everything. Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat!!

Contact me by email at coffeecupchristianity@gmail.com or at urlinia@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring flowers!

One of my favorite colors of Spring and I love the combination of different colors as well!
This would be an ideal place to hide my Creative Workshop!

I hope my best friend, Davonna, will take some more pics of her crocus's  and her flower bed this year, I'm dying to see how well they propagated and how well they filled up the garden bed beside her driveway!  As much as I love the snow, (sorry Nani, I know you hate it!) I'm eager to see, smell, and breathe Spring! 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pretty purple! Thanks for sharing :)

Happy weekend!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Nani said...

That first year they were SOOOO pretty! But last year they were so sad. The wimpy winter was not good for them, plus I think something ate the bulbs for the tulipas I loved so much near the front, because they never grew all. I hope they spring back this year, but this hasn't been a normal winter either. We already had some of the daffodils sprouting! They6 like Snowmageddon winters like we had in the beginning of 2011.

You've been blogging regularly again and I haven't been keeping up! (Bad Nani!) So I have some more reading to do!

Oh, and I left you an award at my place!

http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-hop-and-award.html

Dagmar said...

Hello Kelly, wonderful to visit your blog..What a great way to meet like minded women..Still working my way thru all the blogs..such delight.

Wilson Tom said...

amazing spring flowers, thanks for sharing. I am a follower via GFC, hope you will be also doing for me.

my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com