Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Kelly. I'm a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 14 now! I've lived all over the country and even in Hawaii. Right now, I'm currently in Southeast Missouri. Throughout my adult life, I've wanted to find a forum of some sort that encourages other Christian women. I've found wonderful craft blogs, weight loss sites, motherhood sites, book clubs, etc. So I am going to try my hand at a blog that contains a little bit of everything. Grab a cup of coffee and let's chat!!

Contact me by email at coffeecupchristianity@gmail.com or at urlinia@yahoo.com

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wonderful gift for a young girl

When I saw this, I absolutely fell in love!  What a great idea for a young girl's room as a Christmas present!  The original project came from Denise Adams over at http://stitchesandnails.blogspot.com/2011/04/whats-cooking.html








She has so many great ideas!  You should go and check her out!  http://stitchesandnails.blogspot.com/2011/04/whats-cooking.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing my blog and my 'kitchen'. I am now working on my second one for another granddaughter. They are so much fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is very attention-grabbing, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for seeking extra of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks
Feel free to visit my weblog ; friv games

Acorn to Oak said...

Just popped over from the blog party. Just have to leave a comment on this. It is so adorable! What a great idea!